Don't have Dynamics CRM? No problem, EasyTerritory supports Excel/CSV import and export. We also custom integrate with other CRM and ERP systems.
- Manage territories on an interactive map within CRM or independently
- Build territories from zipcodes, counties, states and other political boundaries
- Import your own regional geographic datasets and pertinent business data
- Manually realign territories with optimization tools
- Map any location with an address from Excel/CSV or Dynamics 365
- Get valuable business-intel with classifications, filtering and instant statistics
- Partition, schedule and route service and sales activities
- Collaborate via projects and share data on mobile devices
- Cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service)
- No more MapPoint!!!
- Click here to get a full features list...
per user per month
EasyTerritory Enterprise Edition is required for integration with Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics 365 and other CRM/ERP systems.
Please see our edition matrix for more information.
Please note the platform fee includes up to 10 users for the Enterprise edition and 5 users for the Standard edition. Up to 8 hours of setup, training and technical support are included.
Customers are responsible for Bing Maps licensing for EasyTerritory (price not included.)
The cloud-hosted option of EasyTerritory Enterprise and Standard edition is hosted by EasyTerritory in Microsoft's Azure cloud.